Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: Test for the ladies.. hehe

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The results are in. You are certifiably:

    41% bitch!
    which is higher than the worldwide average 38%

    The results are in! You are


    41% slutty
    which is actually less than the average, 46%

  2. #12
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar
    slut:73%

    bitch:65%

  3. #13
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by lil fut:
    Don't feel alone in the world LL, I'm a slutty bitch too [img]frown.gif[/img]
    Or is it a bitchy slut?? I forget!

    <font color="#FFFFFF"><font size="1">[ September 15, 2003 06:30 PM: Message edited by: lil fut ]</font></font>
    <font size="3" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lil Fut... Post the results like the other ladies have done, unless you know for SURE that's gonna be it's outcome... Who knows you might be an angel in disguise..ROFL. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    slut50

    bitch51

    <font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ September 16, 2003 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Blazey ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Lil Fut's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, I think this test really does lie! I took them twice and they come up different both times!

    20% bitch!
    39% slutty

    first time I was 30% bitch and 52% slutty!!
    I guess it still makes me a bitchy slut!!

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welllllll......I always heard that what a man wants is for a woman to be a "lady" in public and a $2 whore in the bedroom! Maybe the guys on here can tell us gals if there's any truth in that? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

    ALSO.....where the heck's the test for guys equivalent to this one for gals - and what would the male version of a "bitch" and a "slut" be called? Hmmmmmmmm....... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by lil fut:
    Ok, I think this test really does lie! I took them twice and they come up different both times!

    20% bitch!
    39% slutty

    first time I was 30% bitch and 52% slutty!!
    I guess it still makes me a bitchy slut!!
    <font size="3" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] Reverse that order.... Seein' as ya have a higher % on one..
    [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

    Good one Lori! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by LadyLove:
    Welllllll......I always heard that what a man wants is for a woman to be a "lady" in public and a $2 whore in the bedroom! Maybe the guys on here can tell us gals if there's any truth in that? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

    Hmmmmmmmm....... [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Helvetica, sans-serif">LL.... Ya get the award for gettin' that one <marquee> RIGHT ON! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] </MARQUEE>


    Hey put the test up I ain't scared!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    37% slutty
    which is actually less than the average, 46%.


    Based on the 8,497,790 test takers so far:
    you're sluttier than 30% of the world.
    you're cleaner than 67% of the world.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •